Bloggers usually pour their lives onto the interwebs to release some tension in the hopes that someone will leave a comment telling them that they are not alone. Right now, however, I am not really being a good blogger. I have way too much on my plate, and despite the need for relief and some sort of sedative, I just don’t want to bore the netz with my seemingly insurmountable pile of poo. I will let you in on powerpoint version of it, but not bore you with benign details:
- Baby is due in 19 days. It dropped over 2 weeks ago, making the carting around of a 20 month old a real pain in the ass/back/tummy/body in general.
- Our house has been on the market for over a month and no offers. All of the activity in our area is in the low-shitty-leaky-basement price range and the high-massive-driveway-parks-20-cars price range. We are in the middle with a beautiful home that is in move-in condition. No one is biting.
- We have to sell our house by mid-July, as we are set to take possession of our NEW home on the other side of the country at the end of July, and our down-payment for that house is sort of, well, THIS house. Besides the fact that I don’t want to be paying 2 mortgages.
- The little dude is in a total sleep regression. Woke up 3 times last night, for example. Fights us to the death when it is time for sleep and wakes up in the middle of the night convinced that it is day and wants to go outside and play.
- The husband is having anxiety issues which I have never witnessed prior. He has generalized anxiety disorder and did have panic attacks before I met him, but I have never witnessed the effects of this disorder until now. There is so much going on in our lives that is completely out of our control and it is greatly affecting him. He has been on the brink of a panic attack more than once over the past few days. Good times. I told him he needs to get laid, but then remembered whose job that is.
In conclusion, I hope this explains why my posting has been infrequent and blah (at best): too much food on a tiny plate.
I promise to post when the baby comes.