Sacha’s recipe for a great lunch:
- Take once glass of chocolate milk. Add 3 spoonfulls of chicken noodle soup.
- Mash grated cheese in between fingers. Drop into cup of milk.
- Take one piece of pastrami. Roll it between your fingers. Take a bite. Spit it out. Plop into cup.
- Eat a few grapes. Only not eat them. Just chew them to pieces and spit into cup.
- Stir viciously until sloppy goo splatters all over the floor.
- Dig meat out. Try feeding it to innocent bystander.
- Drink the rest of smoothie.
- Immediately spit smoothie out all over same innocent bystander and start coughing up gooey bits of noodle soup.
For more meal ideas like this, I believe Fear Factor may be in syndication.