Sacha is in a mood today. Oy vey. This doesn’t happen too often, but when it does, it always puts me on edge, making me dwell on the insignificant and usually benign irritants in my life.
- I can’t get Sacha to give up his soother. A few weeks ago, we took it away during the day with great success. About 5 days later, he got a really bad cold and we gave it back to him. Now, if he doesn’t have his soother in his mouth, he walks around with his hand on his mouth in wonderment of his precious’ whereabouts. Yesterday, it got so bad that he started dumping all the laundry hampers and taking the couch cushions off trying desperately to score some soother, screaming the entire time. I decided to go “find” one (in my dresser) and gave it to him. I couldn’t take it anymore.
- I am tired of the constant back ache with this pregnancy. Ugh. Cannot get comfortable sitting, standing, lying, period. Let alone trying to put out for the Col.
- I wish Sacha would never have learned to scream when he has his little fits. It is seriously the most obnoxious thing I’ve ever heard. Well, aside from Col. Mustard’s musical tastes. But that’s a whole other story.
- I wish Sacha would let me leave him with a sitter. Alas, he screams and cries the entire time I am gone. It would be nice to be able to go and get a haircut once in a while and not be destined to look like a cherry-picker all the time.
- This baby is giving me the worst heartburn I’ve ever had. Mostly from my favourite comfort foods, like pasta, pizza, meat, those types of things. I’ve had to resort to buying extra-mild salsa. Extra-mild! I am so ashamed.
- I really miss Starbucks, and I just can’t bring myself to drive 3 hours one-way just to go have have a yummy beverage.
- Tax time licks goat testicles, especially when one cannot look forward to receiving a refund because one has no income.
- I’m tired of this
shit-holetown. I cannot wait to move our asses out of here, even if it costs us a small fortune. If it means only one kid can go to college, so be it.
- I’m tired of wearing glasses. They totally throw off my groove. Oh wait, my hair already does that. And my big tummy. Nevermind.
- I’m tired of hearing about Britney Spears. Can we not all agree that she’s gone psycho-hose beast and get back to some real news reporting? Like whatever happened to Chunk from the Goonies?