So you are a fellow blogger, you may have noticed that I have been absent from the blogosphere as of late, especially in the comments county. I could give some epic poem describing why this has occurred, but I opted instead for a succinct and reader-friendly list:
Mrs. Mustard’s Top Ten Reasons for Giving the Blogosphere the Cold Shoulder as of late:
- The Tudors
- My son’s growing head and its consequences on my knitting.
- Thwarting my son’s evil plans to devour any and all chocolate on the premise by
carelesslyleaving some unsweetened baker’s chocolate lying around.
- Rotavirus and its yucky partner in crime, diarrhea.
- Christmas present making for the parents. Please notice that says MAKING and not shopping. There is a crucial difference in time consumption.
- Feeding my cravings for chai tea.
- Meticulously, though unintentionally, executing a plan that will make my son hate me forever – it’s called “Daddy is superior to Maman in every way and as long as Daddy is in sight, I will scream at Maman as though she placed me at the brunt of some sort of vicious chocolate conspiracy. Everything bad in this life is due to Maman. Daddy is the bearer of sunshine and sugar-coated tootsie rolls.”
- Letting the batteries on our cordless keyboard die and fail to find any suitable replacement batteries around the house.
- I’m lazy and can’t think of a #10.
There. I think that’s a pretty good list. It covers most of the events of the last week. And just so you know, the rotavirus was in ME. Here’s praying that he doesn’t get it, because I don’t think I could handle that much poo coming out of a bum that doesn’t wipe itself.