Reasons I hope to be like my mother:
- My mom is funny. She is naive when it comes to some really raunchy humour, but we’re helping her work through that.
- She doesn’t die her hair some weird, unnatural colour.
- She cares about her appearance, but not in the plastic-surgery/botox way.
- Contrary to most mothers, especially mothers who have adult children, she does NOT wear mom jeans:
- My mom wears hip huggers. And low-rise jeans. And she wears thongs and g-strings. Yowza!
- She buys her bras and PJs at La Senza.
- Did I mention she can practically eat anything and not gain weight?
Now, you may be thinking, why do I want to know about Mrs. Mustard’s old mom?
I’ll show you why:
There she is with her three daughters at her wedding to my step-dad. I think my sister Stef may kill me for this one.
Looking stunning at my wedding, waiting for things to get rolling.
That’s my mom. She’s 47, a grandmother, and still working it. I only hope that I can inherit that quality.