Hear ye, hear ye!
Why spend another day playing with crusty stinky play dough or colouring grossly anatomically incorrect dinosaurs when there is a new amusement park just waiting to entertain and impress you!
Sacha and Maman’s Room of Fun is now open visitors of all ages!
Hours of operation: Ass-crack of dawn to last call. We break for the Backyardigans and sometimes 4 Square *shudder*
Admission: We pay YOU! In free drinks! Read more to learn how this works.
Attractions include, but are not limited to:
- Bobbing for bunnies (of the dust variety) from a bucket of mysterious floaty and fluffy
- Taste testing a new variety of crumbled brown “chocolate” nuggets, fresh from the
- Cleanliness is next to godliness while watching the Turning Barrel of the front loading Whirlpool! OH MY!
RecyclingBasketball Training using our wonderfully challenging 3-tiered practice bins for free throws!
- The Battery Charging button of Colourful Enigma – it makes a different colour each time you push it!
- Take the Plunge with out very own, very clean, plunger of doom!
- Learn your colours and put them in the right
hamperrainbow mixing station! Every correct toss gains one free drink for the parent supervisor for getting your kid to learn how to do his own damn laundry.
We anxiously await your visit! Why would you waste another MINUTE not spending your whole day in our room of fun? I know I haven’t. I spend all day in our room of fun, and believe me, I have earned MANY free drinks!
**Ok, so the last picture does not depict the happiness from the Room of Fun, but it does show a certain Maman and friend enjoying what I can only remember as a free drink. I am pretty sure it was free. It was certainly alcoholic, and most probably purchased by some boy trying to get somewhere. After that, I have no more comments.