For lack of creativity, here is a brief and colourful description of our weekend.*
1. Tony had 3 days off, so we were able to do some fun family stuff, like, say swim in our pool. All 3 of us at the same time! That’s only the second time. EVER.
2. Sacha has decided that he HATES baths. For the past 11 months, we have been lucky. Now, bath toys are equivalent to a whip, those balls with the spikes on them, and a Chinese bamboo shoot growing up your butt.
3. Sacha has developed another ear infection. EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! That’s what I’ve been listening to all day. ALL. DAY.
4. I’m grossly overtired, despite my wonderful husband’s acts of getting up with Sacha in the morning and letting me sleep in. It’s rather hard to sleep while listening to GAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! DADADADADADADADADA! EEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAW!
5. Did I mention that Sacha now wakes up at 6:00 am everyday without fail?
6. Plumbing is my child’s future:
**I spent all my creative energies on garageband last night. Hoping to get into the studio next month 🙂