I think that I have a slight problem. Please review the following and advise.
- My clothes hanging in the closet MUST be arranged in the following order: red, orange, pink, yellow, green, blue, white, brown, black. Any clothes with more than one colour are ordered according to their dominant colour.
- My bed must be made daily, even if this means making it at 10:00 pm and going to bed at 10:01 pm.
- My morning shower is followed by pill-taking and teeth-brushing, come hell of screaming child. Afterward, preening and fixing of hair takes place in my skivies.
- Glasses are to be organized in the cupboard by height, width, and only stacked if absolutely necessary. So help me if I look in the cupboard and see stacked glasses and empty space! Or a tall glass sitting in front of a tumbler. OH THE PAIN!
- Whenever I put something in the microwave, I always take it out 20-30 seconds before the timer goes off.
- When I misplace something like, say, an iPod nano, and realize at 10:30 pm that it is missing, I obsess and cannot sleep until I have found it. Turn the house upside down if I must. Then, once found, I put it away in its proper place and never think about it again.
- I shave my legs on Fridays. Only Fridays. Since I was 13.
So, am I crazy yet?